Uniform and Appearance
Wearing a school uniform creates a sense of belonging and will be instrumental in establishing the Garden Village Primary Academy family.
Our uniform will be stylish, smart, practical and readily available from a range of stockists to minimise cost.
A branded jumper and tie will be provided for all the children starting their learning journey at the academy in September 2024.
Garden Village children will be expected to wear full school uniform at all times of the school day.
Our uniform is:
- A burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without the logo);
- White shirt/blouse;
- A bespoke Garden Village designed tie;
- Pale grey skirts, culottes, pinafores, shorts or trousers;
- Black school shoes (no logos). Please note our expectation will be that children will not wear trainers, boots or coloured shoes.
Our PE kit is:
- A plain white PE T-shirt;
- Plain black shorts;
- Black PE footwear (trainers and plimsolls) suitable for both indoor and outdoor activities;
- PE drawstring bag;
- Jewellery is not accepted in school except small stud earrings (removed for PE);
- Hijab, hair ties or bands should be burgundy or pale grey;
- In the summer term, school dresses can be worn. These should be burgundy and white check.